Brighter Future For Youth
is a private non-profit community-based facility located in Dayton, Ohio
How We’re Helping
We offer a unique program that is dedicated to providing a home-based environment to high-risk youth who have been abused or neglected. Our program encourages leadership skills, striving for excellence, personal responsibility, accountability, instilling self-sufficiency and encouraging positive stewardship of future success in the community.
The mission of Brighter Future for Youth, LLC is to provide safe and stable housing for youth. Brighter Future for Youth, LLC will provide structure and support to children who are abused, neglected and or delinquent in an effort to promote self sufficiency, independent living skill development.
We provide a curriculum that teaches:
- Financial literacy
- Credit awareness
- Self-esteem building
- Self-worth enlightenment
- Community involvement
- Developing healthy relationships
- Hygiene etiquette
- Grocery store budgeting and proper meal preparation
- Career readiness
- College and trade school awareness
- Completing job applications and mock interviews
- Dressing for success
- Utility establishment
- Cleanliness of surroundings and laundry
- Establishing bank accounts in the community
- Community transportation and navigation
We serve high-risk youth that have been abused or neglected and are between ages 10 and 19.
Have Questions ?
Feel free to send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible.